Content gratefully used with permission : 
- Programming in HTML
- Developing and saving
- Tags, Attributes and Elements
- Page Titles
- Headings: The six levels of headings.
- Lists: How to define ordered and unordered lists.
- Links: How to makes links to other pages, and elsewhere.
- Images: Adding something a bit more than tex
- Tables: How to use tabular data
- Forms: Text boxes and other user-input
- Good site for choosing HTML colors
- Excellent reference for HTML
- W3 is an excellent site for learning HTML. It's really step-by-step.