Designing a solution through programming
This page will help you organize and understand the requirements for designing a solution through programming
The solution is an integral part of the course. It enables students to demonstrateProve or make clear by reasoning or evidence, illustrating with examples or practical application. the application of their skills and knowledge, and to pursue their personal interests.
How will I be marked?
You will be marked on each of the following criteria:
- Solution overview
- Functionality and extensibility of product
Almost all the content for this checklist is directly used from the IB computer science guide .
- I have clearly identified a client
- I have described an appropriate scenario for investigation for an identified client
- I have provided evidence of consultation
- I have justified the rationale for choosing the proposed product
- I have included a range of appropriate criteria for evaluating the success of the product
- I have evaluated the effectiveness of the product based on feedback from the client/adviser
- I have included direct references to the success criteria identified in criterion A
- I have recommended realistic proposals for the future improvement of the product
- IB Diploma Programme Computer science guide (first examinations 2014). Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom: International Baccalaureate Organization. January 2012.