Standards we are covering today
- Identify the condition associated with a given decision in a specified problem.
- Explain the relationship between the decisions and conditions of a system.
- Define the operators =, ≠, <, <=, >, >=, mod, div.
- Click here for all our standards
As a computer scientist, you have:
- Confidence in dealing with complexity
- Persistence in working with difficult problems
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- The ability to deal with open-ended problems
- The ability to communicate and work with others to achieve a common goal or solution