- I can identifyProvide an answer from a number of possibilities. Recognize and state briefly a distinguishing fact or feature. the resources that need to be managed within a computer system.
- I can evaluateAssess the implications and limitations; make judgments about the ideas, works, solutions or methods in relation to selected criteria. the resources available in a variety of computer systems.
Plan for our day
- Please break into groups and answer our question of the day
- Please watch a movie on operating systems
- Please take a 5 minute break
- Please tell me how many programs are running on your computer
- Now really tell me.
- Now let's learn about activity monitor
- and RAM
- and CPU processes
- now this time I'm serious. How many programs are running on your computer?
- How much secondary storage do you have?
- starting to learn how to see what your OS is doing!