What are we going to learn today?
Welcome to IB Computer Science!
- IdentifyProvide an answer from a number of possibilities. Recognize and state briefly a distinguishing fact or feature. the contextThe circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed. for which a new system is planned.
- IdentifyProvide an answer from a number of possibilities. Recognize and state briefly a distinguishing fact or feature. the relevant stakeholders when planning a new system.
- DefineGive the precise meaning of a word, phrase, concept or physical quantity. the terms: hardware, software, peripheral, networka group or system of interconnected people or things., human resources.
- DescribeGive a detailed account or picture of a situation, event, pattern or process. methods of obtaining requirements from stakeholders.
- DescribeGive a detailed account or picture of a situation, event, pattern or process. appropriate techniques for gathering the information needed to arrive at a workable solution.
- ConstructDevelop information in a diagrammatic or logical form. suitable representations to illustrate system requirements.
- Unified Modelling language
- Almost all class you will be creating diagrams
- from our examples
- for the coffee machine downstairs
- from the ATM
- for a microwave oven
- for a heating system in a house
What is our home learning?
Please refer to google classroom.
How am I being assessed today?
I will assess you formatively today, and make a professional judgement to what extentConsider the merits or otherwise of an argument or concept. Opinions and conclusions should be presented clearly and supported with appropriate evidence and sound argument. you understand our learning material. I will use observation, your written work, answers to questions, and contribution to class discussions as data to make my decisions.
I will also ask you to complete a self-assessment which I will use to help me guage how well you think you understand our material in class.