What are we going to learn today?
- I'm into camping a bit more and I learned a cool way to light a fire. If you ask me about it, we can go outside and I'll show you. One of you will need to raise your hand, though, and ask (gasp).
- We will discussOffer a considered and balanced review that includes a range of arguments, factors or hypotheses. Opinions or conclusions should be presented clearly and supported by appropriate evidence. our field trip - November 26.
- We are going to the central dispatch center in Warsaw
- ABSOLUTELY ZERO electronic devices.
- You need to fully understand GDPR because you will see last names and you must agree to keep it confidential
- You will see the most dangerous areas of Warsaw.
Today we will:
- review models
- DefineGive the precise meaning of a word, phrase, concept or physical quantity. the term simulation
- ExplainGive a detailed account including reasons or causes. the difference between a model and a simulation
- DescribeGive a detailed account or picture of a situation, event, pattern or process. rules that process data appropriately and that produce results
Most of the class will be you playing with different simulations and identifying the rules (you think) that are play.
What is our home learning?
- Please see google classroom
How am I being assessed today?
I will assess you formatively today, and make a professional judgement to what extentConsider the merits or otherwise of an argument or concept. Opinions and conclusions should be presented clearly and supported with appropriate evidence and sound argument. you understand our learning material. I will use observation, your written work, answers to questions, and contribution to class discussions as data to make my decisions.
I will also ask you to complete a self-assessment which I will use to help me guage how well you think you understand our material in class.