What are we going to learn today?
- This class time counts toward another hour of in-class work on your IA, section C.
USE THIS TIME WISELY
- Google classroom has some guidance on section C. I included a link from another school, but you can safely ignore:
- Unless you have written your code in OOP, you do not need to include oop references
- You DO NEED to include uml diagrams
- You do not need to use Harvard references
- PLEASE ask questions on our class discussion board. This is an effective mechanism for good feedback
- Please know as of today, if I don't have your section B it is late. Please know every student who has not returned a section B will get an email home and a warning that failure to complete your IA on time will jeopordize your final grade in this class.
- On Tuesday, we are going on a mini-field trip and see a control system. Please review the articles on control prior to our class.
What is our home learning?
- Please see google classroom
How am I being assessed today?
I will assess you formatively today, and make a professional judgement to what extent you understand our learning material. I will use observation, your written work, answers to questions, and contribution to class discussions as data to make my decisions.
I will also ask you to complete a self-assessment which I will use to help me guage how well you think you understand our material in class.
As a computer scientist, you have:
- Confidence in dealing with complexity
- Persistence in working with difficult problems
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- The ability to deal with open-ended problems
- The ability to communicate and work with others to achieve a common goal or solution