Multi-layer perceptron (MLP)
Multi-layer perceptrons are simply a type of neural networka group or system of interconnected people or things. consisting of at least 3 nodes. The input nodes, the hidden nodes, and the output nodes. Each node is a neuron that 'activates' and turns on the next node etc.
How does it work or a deeper look
- Multi-layer perceptrons use backpropagation as part of their learning phase.
- The nodes use a non-linear activation function (Basically they turn each other on)
- MLP's are fully connected (each hidden node is connected to each input node etc.)
- It would be helpful
- to include many links
- to other internet resources
- to help fellow students
- Please make sure the content is good
- and don't link to a google search results, please