Problems in AI
I used this material from my course: knowledge-based AI:
- All intelligent agents have limited resources
- Computation is local, but problems have a global contextThe circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
- Computational logic is deductive, but many problems are inductive
- World knowledge is dynamic but knowledge is limited
- How can we get an AI agent to explainGive a detailed account including reasons or causes. or justifyGive valid reasons or evidence to support an answer or conclusion. it's decisions?
- Data arrives incrementally
- Problems exhibit recurring patterns
- Problems have multiple levels of granularity
- Many problems are computationally intractable
- The world is dynamic, but knowledge of the world is static
- The world in open-ended, but knowledge is limited.