Two-dimensional use of visualization
From Computer Science Wiki
Two dimensional visualization is also known as multivariate (multi-dimensional) visualization.
Some uses of data visualizations are:
- Visualization as Data Exploration
- Visualization as analogy making
- Visualization as balancing raw data and summary
- Visualization as conceptualization
- This video is good example of how we might use two-dimenstional data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zg-C8AAIGg
- Exploring this will help you learn more: http://frameconcepts.com/portfolio-2d-infographic/
- Identify a two-dimensional use of visualization.
Provide an answer from a number of possibilities. Recognize and state briefly a distinguishing fact or feature.