What are we going to learn today?
- We will review basic data types
- We will review abstract data structures
- We will review linked list
- We will review stacks
- We will review queues
- We will learn about trees
- We will learn about binary trees
- We will learn about tree traversal
- You will review our homework for the weekend
What is our homework?
- Please complete your homework. This is due by our next class.
How am I being assessed today?
- You will be formatively assessed in class today
Standards we are covering today
- Describe the characteristics and applications of a stack.
- Construct algorithms using the access methods of a stack.
- Describe the characteristics and applications of a queue.
- Construct algorithms using the access methods of a queue.
- Explain the use of arrays as static stacks and queues.
- Click here for all our standards
As a computer scientist, you have:
- Confidence in dealing with complexity
- Persistence in working with difficult problems
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- The ability to deal with open-ended problems
- The ability to communicate and work with others to achieve a common goal or solution