Metrics used by search engines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:23, 14 November 2019 by Mr. MacKenty (Created page with "right|frame|Web Science<ref>http://www.flaticon.com/</ref> # Trustworthiness of linking domain/hub # Popularity of linking page # Relevancy of content...")
- Trustworthiness of linking domain/hub
- Popularity of linking page
- Relevancy of content between source and target page
- Anchor text used in link
- Amount of links to the same page on source page
- Amount of domains linking to target page
- Relationship between source and target domains
- Variations of anchor text in link to target page
These standards are used from the IB Computer Science Subject Guide
- Describe the different metrics used by search engines.
- IB Diploma Programme Computer science guide (first examinations 2014). Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom: International Baccalaureate Organization. January 2012.
Give a detailed account or picture of a situation, event, pattern or process.