Effectiveness of test-cases in a specified situation
In this case, we are asking if the test-case effectively measured the model.
Example: A teenager
I want to model a teenager. I hope to use this model to help teenagers grow into happier, more successful human beings. I know this is a huge idea, as everyone has a different idea of success and happiness. However, I am certain I can choose the right variables and create a model.
Imagine I had a model of a teenager. Right now, I'm thinking of the following variables:
- physical health (1 to 100)
- substance / smoking use
- mental health (1 to 100)
- academic engagement
- emotional health (1 to 100)
- mood swings
- manage emotions
- emotional intelligence
- meaningful social connections (1 to 100)
- family stability (1 to 100)
- environment safety / stability (1 to 100)
- meaning in life (1 to 100)
- active in community (1 to 100)
- meaningful goals (1 to 100)
- fun / laughter (1 to 100)
I create a few models and then I designProduce a plan, simulation or model. a test for the teenagers. I interview them a few years after they graduate and ask them if they are happy and successful. Would this be a good test?
- DiscussOffer a considered and balanced review that includes a range of arguments, factors or hypotheses. Opinions or conclusions should be presented clearly and supported by appropriate evidence. the effectiveness of a test-case in a specified situation.