In the context of designing a system, define the following terms:
- Hardware: Physical component devices that are building blocks of computing device.
- Software: Any set of machine-readable instructions which directs a computer's processor to perform specific operations.
- Peripheral: Is a device connected to a host computer, but is not a part of it.
- Network: A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network which allows computers to exchange data.
- Human Resources: Is the set of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization.
These definitions are gratefully used (and modified from) this resource
- Define the terms: hardware, software, peripheral, network, human resources.