What are we going to learn today?
- We are going to assess our learning this year.
- Please come to our class prepared to share three specific things you wish were different and three things you enjoyed about our time together this year. You will share this with our class.
Is this graded?
- No grade for this
Standards we are covering today
As a computer scientist, you have
These are the characteristics every computer scientist works towards.
- Confidence in dealing with complexity
- Persistence in working with difficult problems
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- The ability to deal with open-ended problems
- The ability to communicate and work with others to achieve a common goal or solution