- Trustworthiness of linking domain/hub
- Popularity of linking page
- Relevancy of content between source and target page
- Anchor text used in link
- Amount of links to the same page on source page
- Amount of domains linking to target page
- Relationship between source and target domains
- Variations of anchor text in link to target page
These standards are used from the IB Computer Science Subject Guide
- Describe the different metrics used by search engines.
- IB Diploma Programme Computer science guide (first examinations 2014). Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom: International Baccalaureate Organization. January 2012.