Please review this article. You should be able to discuss:
- Word Embeddings (click here for a video)
- CNNs, RNNs (see here also: Convolutional neural networks (CNNs))
- Mobile Machine Learning
- Deep Learning in the Home
Latest news in computer science
There are many "tech news" feeds, and few "computer science" feeds. Please understand the difference. In general, a good computer science feed focuses on deep technical aspects of emerging technology while "tech news" usually focuses on the social application of new technology.
YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY HAVE A LIST OF SITES YOU VISIT ON A REGULAR BASIS TO KEEP CURRENT ON COMPUTER SCIENCE
- https://slashdot.org/ (more social consequence of tech than anything else)
- https://www.acm.org/ If you are AT ALL considering a career in computer science you should join this organization
- The association of computational linguistics is a good place to connect with other professionals around nlp
- Discuss the latest advances in natural language processing.