What are we going to learn today?
Today in class we will:
- introduce ourselves
- learn the simple rules
- learn the scope of this class
- learn about communication and our class wiki
- learn about our best use of time is: flipped learning
- answer the question : mark up
- review / preview next class
What is our homework?
It might be helpful if you reviewed our getting started guide.
How am I being assessed today?
- none today
Standards we are covering today
These standards are commonly used from the IB Computer Science Subject Guide
As a computer scientist, you have:
- Confidence in dealing with complexity
- Persistence in working with difficult problems
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- The ability to deal with open-ended problems
- The ability to communicate and work with others to achieve a common goal or solution